Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nikki Sudden Memorial, Berlin

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't really have enough details yet to make a proper post, but since this is my last online day before I leave for Berlin I thought I'd share the info I have incase someone wants to come.

    There is a Nikki Sudden Memorial Concert at the Roter Saloon in Berlin-mitte (same club Nikki gave the memorial concert when his brother Epic passed in 1997) this Thursday the 31st. of August.

    I will be singing Kissed You Twice and Elizabethan Balladeer backed by members of Nikki's band the Last Bandits. About 20 other bands and artists will be there and perform too. Unfortunately I don't have the names of all of them, but the concert is heavily advertized on German Radio Eins and there are supposedly posters all over the city.

    As well as singing these songs myself I have been asked and will play guitar for the entire sets of Dave Kusworth, Al DeLoner and Einar Stenseng... 13 songs all in all.

    Quite different from what you'll be used to if you're a Trashcan Darlings fan, but it's gonna be fantastic anyway.

    Highly recommended!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sleazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2006
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to come, but unfortunately Italy is a bit too far away...
    Good luck!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tim73's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Best of luck in what I am sure will be a fitting tribute.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member fading ways finland's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like a good night out...Good luck!

    Hey Chris, any info how they get my hands on Einar Stenseng?s cd?s? I?d be very glad to also interview him to our article on Nikki Sudden.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •